The Monkfish & lime Marmalade.
- 2 (225g) fillets monkfish
- 2 tablespoons Naked Jam’s lime marmalade
- 1 tablespoon chopped root ginger
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- Place the monkfish onto tin foil. In a bowl, whisk together the lime marmalade, root ginger and soy sauce. Pour the marinade over the fish and with another sheet of tin foil, fold the edges to form a parcel. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a shallow baking dish with the rapeseed oil.
- Transfer the fish and marinade to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until the flesh turns white and flakes
- Served on a bed of salad with or with crushed new potatoes and fresh wilted greens.
- Wine choose something like the Mâcon-Vergisson, La Roche, Nadine et Maurice Guerrin 2010.
Buck naked Martini(served at the White Buck Burley)
- A shot of a citrus flavour vodka
- ½ shot of Elderflower syrup
- 2 teaspoons of naked Strawberry Jam,