Terms and Conditions
Your Right to Cancel
1. You can amend your booking for a masterclass to an alternative date, for no additional charge, if we have received written notice at least 28 days before the start of the course.
2. To amend, cancel or transfer a booking for masterclass please contact us as soon as possible. You will need to let us know your order number, contact details, the names of the attendees whose places you would like to amend and details of the masterclass to which you would like to transfer the place(s). Our business hours are 09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), notice received outside these hours will be treated as received on the next working day.
3. The following terms apply to any transfer of a booking under clauses a-c below:
a. All transfers are strictly subject to availability.
b. If we grant a transfer request, then you must re-book the relevant place(s) within one week of the date on which it is granted. Failure to do this will mean you lose your original booking and your right to transfer it.
c. The alternative masterclass must not be scheduled more than six months from the date your transfer was granted (and any reference below to a “date of your choice” or similar words is subject to this).
4. If you need to amend your booking for a masterclass less than 28 days and at least 7 days before the start date, you may transfer to a new date of your choice subject to an administration fee of £25.00.
5. With less than 7 days’ notice we can either change the name on the booking or we can attempt to resell your place(s). If we are successful in reselling your place(s) we can transfer your booking to a new date of your choosing, subject to an administration fee of £25.00 once the course or event has taken place. If we are unsuccessful in reselling your place(s) you will receive no refund or transfer.
6. Gift vouchers available for order on the website can be purchased as an electronic voucher which we send to the email address you specify. You will be presented with these options at the time you order your gift voucher. Electronic vouchers are usually sent within minutes of your order. If you have not received your email gift voucher within 24 hours, please contact us.
7. A gift voucher can be redeemed online during the check-out process by entering the unique code which appears on your email voucher.
8. Electronic vouchers may be redeemed for any masterclass advertised on the website or for Naked Jam preserves.
9. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable.
10. If any item purchased with a gift voucher is later refunded or exchanged for an item of a lower price, the refunded amount will be credited in the form of gift vouchers.
11. Gift vouchers are valid for a period of twelve months from date of purchase. When you place an order with us for a gift voucher, our service to you begins immediately after we send you a confirmation email because we will start taking steps to fulfil your order straight away, even though it may take a short while before the order is fulfilled. By accepting these terms, you consent to us commencing these services within the fourteen-day legal cancellation period and
you acknowledge that you will not be able to cancel any order you place with us for gift vouchers once you have received a confirmation email.
12. If you are placing an order from the website, you must:
a. Provide your real name, phone number, email address, payment details including invoice address and other requested information.
b. Where applicable, give us a delivery address (not a PO box number, hotel or other temporary accommodation address); and
c. Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
13. Your order is an offer. The following steps must take place before a contract is made:
a. After adding what you wish to purchase to your basket and entering your card details, you place your order by pressing the pay now button at the end of the check-out
process. Before placing your order, the check-out process will give you the opportunity to review and, if necessary, make amendments to the contents of your basket.
b. You will see an on-screen acknowledgement of your order. You will receive a receipt for your payment and an email confirming your order shortly after we receive payment from you in the form of a confirmation email.
c. We accept your order at the time you receive the confirmation email. Nothing that we say or do will amount to any acceptance of your offer until you receive the applicable email, at which point a contract will be made between us unless, before your receipt of the confirmation mail, we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
14. We may decline your order for any reason, in which case you will receive an email telling you so. If the reason for declining your order is because we cannot obtain authorisation of your payment details for any reason, then we may invite you to pay by another method.
15. The prices will be shown on our website. We use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time of being uploaded to the website. If we discover an error in the price of any items you ordered, please see clause 16 below for what happens.
16. Although we try very hard to ensure that all information on our website is accurate, occasionally errors may occur:
a. If we discover an error in the description of an item that you have ordered, we will let you know and ask whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it.
b. Where the website showed a price which was too high, we will charge the lower
amount when dispatching the items to you.
c. Where the website showed a price which was too low, and the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the item to you at the incorrect (lower) price. We will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the item at the correct (higher) price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
17. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have already confirmed to you.
18. The website prices are inclusive of VAT and exclude the cost of delivery (where applicable). When ordering via the website, you will see the total cost of your order in the basket.
19. As stated above, the prices shown do not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges will be added to the price and shown in the total during the check-out process.
20. We currently accept payment by the Visa and MasterCard or PayPal. By placing your order, you confirm that the card/account that you use to make payment to us is yours and that you have authority to use that payment card/account.
21. We take payment from your card/account once your details have been processed, subject to authorisation. If we are unable to supply the item(s), we will let you know as soon as possible. We will give you a full refund if we have already taken payment for an item that we can no longer supply.
22. Payment for items and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
23. You have certain rights as a consumer, including legal rights relating to item that are faulty or not as described. Our terms already reflect those legal rights and nothing in our contract with you will reduce them. For further information about your legal rights, please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice.
24. Delivery (where relevant) will be by Royal Mail or another reputable carrier to the UK mainland only on their standard days of business and during their normal posting hours.
25. We make every effort to dispatch items within the estimated timescales; however, delays occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. If we have to delay dispatch or cancel the delivery of an order for any reason, we will try to notify you by email as soon as we are able. We will not be liable for any delay or failure to dispatch or deliver the products within the estimated timescales. If (where delivery is relevant) we are unable to deliver any items within thirty days of
the date that you place your order, you may choose to cancel your order.
26. If you change your mind and want to return any physical item, you can do this by returning it to us within 28 days of when you receive it. You will be responsible for the postage costs of returning it to us, but you will be refunded any basic delivery charges you paid to us (so if, for example, you paid extra for express delivery (where available), you would only be refunded the
standard delivery charge).
27. To return a physical item as described above, you will need to:
a. Contact us by email to notify us.
b. Include the packing note that was included with your order as proof of purchase.
c. Make sure that the item is in its original packaging and has not been damaged or
d. Package the item carefully and send it to the address on the label.
28. You must make sure that any returned items reach us safely. We also recommend that you obtain proof of postage.
29. We will refund you within 14 days of receiving it. We are allowed to reduce the amount of any refund if a returned item has been opened, is not in its original, is dirty or damaged, or is otherwise not in a condition which would allow it to be re-sold by us – the amount of any such reduction depends on the condition of the item and may result in no refund being given.